! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

COPYRIGHT - Page 1/1

Subject: COPYRIGHT
Replies: 7 Views: 1398

killkeny 9.09.10 - 08:26am
i LIVE IN SA AN JUST HAVE ALWAYS HAD A PASSION FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNING, I JUST STARTED TO DO DESIGNS FOR SOME COMPANY BUT I NEED TO OBTAIN COPYRIGHT TO MY WORK. CAN SOME 1TELL ME HOW THIS WORK IN SHORT AND HOW TO DO IT? PLEASE * +

yoji 9.09.10 - 08:40am
My sister is a graphic designer..she went to college etc then started in a small company. she then worked with this guy on a project and made him a millionaire in under a year. tho she never saw even 1 percent of it she wasn't bitter because she's good at what she does. she worked in partnership with a woman who was also a well known dance dj in my county and now has her own office working for her * +

yoji 9.09.10 - 08:44am
Herself.she's got a massively comfortable lifestyle and chooses to save rather then spend. of course she has a nice car. nice house and the latest equipment but her money goes on these things and not on nights out. drugs or cr*p. she's 35 now so prepare for a long ride and good luck.. it's a great career to get into. one day she may take her little brother on lol * +

killkeny 9.09.10 - 09:27am
I HAVE ALWAYS DONE IT FOR THE LOVE OF IT. ONLY STARTED DOING IT FOR MONEY NOW CAUSE THE OPRTUNATY CME TO ME. * +

phallica 9.09.10 - 10:33am
Put a copyright stamp on your work. It can then be viewed and can't be edited without it being ruined. * +

runestar 9.09.10 - 12:11pm
cheers if you have a personal site. publish it there with date visible and add all necessary copyright information and watermark the ''sample'' images. Also in their comment/EXIF as well. http://www.copyrightservice.co.uk/protect/ * +

runestar 9.09.10 - 12:16pm
keep backups of the raw and work-files you produce as well. * +

badsmell 9.09.10 - 02:28pm
yoji the binman trying to sponge of his sister facepalm *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum