! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

supernatral s5 - Page 1/3

Subject: supernatral s5
Replies: 16 Views: 1731
> »
pipwizar 18.02.10 - 11:38pm
please sm1 tell me wats going on as living have bought it 4m e4 and i cant c it . Wat happend at bgining * +

lostsock 20.02.10 - 10:34am
I'm up to episode 15! * +

lostsock 20.02.10 - 10:37am
Have you got a pc instead? You can download all the 5th seriese up to ep15 if you wanted? Then you won't have to wait for sky! Even tho I have sky. * +

pipwizar 2.03.10 - 12:08am
i cant afford sky and pc runs on coal lol * +

lostsock 2.03.10 - 08:02am
Pour some parafin on the coal? * +

lostsock 2.03.10 - 08:11am
Well, after sam caused armagedon at the end of season 4, they both get rescued by some angel and beamed onto the soul plane (an airoplane full of souls) and see the big beam of light where satan is resurected, causing everything to go haywire, then shortly after find themselves driving in there car wondering what just happened. They go looking for a way to stop it and find that all the previous... * +

lostsock 2.03.10 - 08:30am
Arcangels have smote the cr*p outa castiel, along with chucks house, so they go looking for zachareah who knows whats going on. He tells them that dean has to be the vestle for michael, who was the angel who first booted lucifer to hell, with his sword, so they have to go find it. Sam later on finds out that he is the vessle for lucifer, but thats later on. They decide they need some help finding * +

lostsock 2.03.10 - 08:40am
The sword, so go find uncle bobby who drives down to see them. Sam tells him what happened so bobby goes mad and tells him he never wants to see him again. Sam goes off and dean remembers that john winchester has the sword at a castle and thats all uncle bobby wanted because his eyes go black and knocks out dean. Bobby is realy meg in a new body. Meg wants bobby to get dean out the way but bobby * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search