! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

pokemon series - Page 1/2

Subject: pokemon series
Replies: 11 Views: 1184
> »
axlisbak 9.02.10 - 05:09am
okay, i stopped watching the series when i was like 11 years old. the other day pokemon battle dimension was on tv and out of sheer boredom i decided to watch the whole episode and was wondering: after 10 years or more of the series, ash still isnt the master trainer, he and brock are still wandering around the forest with some girl who replaced misty...... * +

axlisbak 9.02.10 - 05:12am
team rocket still show up like they used to, exactly 4 minutes 21 seconds into the show, briefly steal some pokemon and STILL get their handed to them by pikachu and run off... so what exactly has changed in the series? chin * +

maxum 9.02.10 - 10:36am
For the love of cod. Who the fk's writing this?! You'd think after all these years, there'd be character development, a change in storyline, some nudity etc. Maybe they just didnt want to change all those pokemon songs about ash wanting 2b a master. chin * +

thenox 9.02.10 - 11:04am
Firstly its an advertisment to sell games and toys to children, secondly ash went on to win a whole manner of tourniments and as for brock... He dont try to score with anything that moves lol just leave it in the past dude :p * +

dessy76 10.02.10 - 01:04am
Where did misty go then ha ha hope she has'nt got brock's baby lol shud'nt ash be like in his 20s now * +

phallica 10.02.10 - 02:19am
Ash is a 'special needs' trainer. dislike * +

phallica 10.02.10 - 02:39am
He is a kid with potential, he swapped pokeba11s for clarinet lessons. dislike * +

thenox 11.02.10 - 11:17am
Misty got p*ssed at them for being s**t lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum