! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Seth McFarlane - Page 1/2

Subject: Seth McFarlane
Replies: 13 Views: 1307
> »
gameboy1 5.02.10 - 09:57pm
The first creation I witnessed from this guy was American Dad. I found it really funny and followed it until it was replaced by Cranker Yankers. Later, I watched an episode of Family Guy and started getting into to it. The jokes are real funny and the gags are great. However, I think that after watching 6 seasons, you kinda get McFarlane's humour pattern, and it isnt as funny. Season 7 sucked... * +

gameboy1 5.02.10 - 10:03pm
and season 8 is ok but still evident that McFarlane is running out of ideas. Back to the future and Ronald Reagan jokes are getting old, and lots of the jokes are just past ideas remade. The episodes have some moments, but thats it. Dont know who watched Calvacade of Cartoon Comedy, i urge you not to waste your time. Its so lame. The Super Mario scene was funny tho. Have yet to watch Cleveland. * +

doug25uk 5.02.10 - 11:15pm
Yes Seth, stop writing your shows by yourself in your bedroom and hire a writing staff... Oh hang on... * +

1jamster 5.02.10 - 11:52pm
the simpsons is still great. funny. witty. daft. amusing. entertaing. and thats over 20years. family guy is ok. isnt great. and i hate the old family guy episodes. there complete s**t. i agree were hearing all the same jokes. and lines. lets hope seth can keep it updated and new and funny. or family guy will go down the toilet. like beavas and b*tthead did. * +

gameboy1 6.02.10 - 06:23am
beavis and b*tthead was cool and then got screwed up. * +

maeghan 6.02.10 - 02:07pm
Seth MacFarlane is a fking genius. End of. * +

phallica 6.02.10 - 08:01pm
He's a total moron. lol * +

cr4zy0n3 7.02.10 - 01:33pm
family guy is soo... unfunny! Worst series EVER! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page