! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hidden gem - Page 4/4

Subject: Hidden gem
« <
bikeshop 28.07.09 - 08:14am
This is england wasn't all that imo. But dead man's shoes? Wow! The ending tho.the tactic he uses to get even on the group leader.its not sick as its more shocking torture psychologicallyy tormenting....ok here's a classic for you...dual! The tension in this film just had me gripped.quick plot as i'm at work. A driver is persued by a truck with hostile intent.sound boring?it really isn't * +

poppyt 29.07.09 - 03:46am
Dogsville * +

twohand 29.07.09 - 07:44am
Dual is one of the first films i remember watching. As a kid it was quite scary. All through growing up i didn't know what the title was. But i did find it again and yes it was dual, really simple but good film. Dogsville? lol * +

moleman1 29.07.09 - 12:18pm
Yeah like ladykillers and the hand or life of brian.films from very early age.we never had films like cars or toy story but we did have the goonies and blue lagoon. One other film you might wanna check is water babies.another great film. Also robocop too * +

twohand 29.07.09 - 01:02pm
Waterbabies! Thats the one with the kids who go down to the pond at the bottom of the garden and turn into cartoons right? Lol i thought i was the only person to ever watch that film. * +

twohand 29.07.09 - 01:04pm
The beginning of jeepers kreepers pays homage to dual. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark