! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hidden gem - Page 3/4

Subject: Hidden gem
« <> »
moleman1 27.07.09 - 02:04pm
Yeah...yeah just barely in my opinion.not saying not a good film.its great but is it gold?another film i cant remember the name of and would like sum help finding. Is about a man.injured in an accident leaves him comatose in hospital.he is able to manipulate and cause evil.when bad things happene the ecg machine goes nuts and at the end of film a church falls to pieces killing ppl.70s early 80s * +

twohand 27.07.09 - 08:05pm
Its just one of my personal favourites. I don't know the film you are referring to. * +

bikeshop 28.07.09 - 07:43am
Thanks to youtube i was able to watch all of the hand.a really superb twist at the end which i'd forgotten about.well,by todays standards its not so great but back then it was.i love watching caine's descent into madness and he doesn't even realise it.instead he thinks everyone is against him.anyway.watch it on you tube-the hand michael caine part 1...and go from there * +

bikeshop 28.07.09 - 07:50am
I personally must push this film on everyone...dead man's shoes...the plot-richard returns home from military service with one thing on his mind. Revenge. A group of men did some very evil things to his brother and at first richard deploys gurilla tactics to scare them ill. But decides to step up his game by picking the group off one by one as a true angel of vengeance * +

bikeshop 28.07.09 - 07:54am
...my view-this film is gritty,tough and raw.richard is perfect as the older brother and sum of the stuff he does to these people is not for people who shock easy.set in the midlands,this british drama had me gripped.was one of those films that appeared on channel 4 late one night.i couldn't sleep and at first i was just like 'meh this'll do to watch.after the first hour i was hooked... * +

bikeshop 28.07.09 - 07:58am
...richards brother has brain damage.altho i cant remember if it was sustained during the bullying or he was born with it.when you find out with these guys done to richards brother you become a one man fan and the journey of revenge begins.the ending left me disturbed for a while and as eager as i am to tell you all what happened i wont but trust me you'll love it! * +

twohand 28.07.09 - 08:04am
dead mans shoes is memorable. some really great scenes. heartbreaking. After seeing this is england i had to have a look at some other films by Shane Meadows. Les Diaboliques is a great film i had to dig deep for. An old horror film, i may review it some time. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index