! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hidden gem - Page 2/4

Subject: Hidden gem
« <> »
bikeshop 27.07.09 - 06:56am
Anyway the film see's caine's struggle to adapt to his new hand whilst his old hand starts a murderous rampage.as i've not seen this film in well over 20 years i cant remember much but its a good film. * +

twohand 27.07.09 - 09:26am
Lol that 'hand' film sounds hilarious. Yes the wicker man i reviewed is the original (1970s) version. I heard the american remake is terrible. * +

moleman1 27.07.09 - 09:43am
The hand was one of my earliest memories of odd horror.my parents were pretty lenient and let me watch alot of films at a young age.which actually leads me neatly onto my next hidden gem..first watched at the tender age of 8. Monty python's life of brian. Being huge python fans, my humour rubbed off on them.not an awful lot a boy of 8 can get offended by in this film as your too young to know... * +

moleman1 27.07.09 - 09:46am
...that this is a blatant rip off of 'the greatest story ever told' the story,for those not familiar,tells the tale of a young boy born to a virgin mum when visited upon by 3 wise men they ask what the baby is to be called..'um brian' was her reply.possibly the funniest two words i'd heard in a while.the wise men taking back their gifts and pushing her over by putting their hand on her face is... * +

moleman1 27.07.09 - 09:50am
...hilarious.with the entire python cast playing no less then 3 roles each and many other famous guests such as spike milligan and i'm sure frankie howard was in it.this film tells the story of christ through the eyes of monty python. Its a laugh a minute with the romans and their speech impairment right through to the spaceship battle and presenting one of the funniest most memorable lines... * +

moleman1 27.07.09 - 09:54am
...ever in a film 'he's not the messiah,he's a very naughty boy.this is possibly the finest python film ever.however,many would argue that its predecessor film 'the holy grail' was much better but in my view its equally as good.be sure to look out for the hilarious cartoon segments in this and simpsons fans should ever be thankful for monty python..as matt groening used the inspiration from it * +

twohand 27.07.09 - 01:33pm
'nail some sense into them!' i love that line... Really funny film. 12 Monkeys gets my vote too. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index