! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WWE 2 - Page 1/1

Subject: WWE 2
Replies: 7 Views: 1108

fredison 20.04.09 - 10:16am
I knw there is a topic 'wwe' howeva, appointin vicky alias 'excus me' is d new general manager make me sick. Now randy is on rampage threatenin d mcmahon's family just bcos he wanna gets to HHH, now batista is back, reshuffulment in wwe. wht do u think of d return of batista, 6man tag team march btwn HHH, batista, shane vs randy n his boyz.............. * +

anglefan 20.04.09 - 01:28pm
Once again,we do not need a second WWE topic,ok? Use logic,why would we need two topics that talk about the exact same stuff.Next thing you know we will have separate topics for every wrestler and every wrestling move lol * +

zontjie 20.04.09 - 06:04pm
Soz, i'm not startin zon cr*p but WWE is a load of cr*p th last year or so. I used to enjoy but now it's a sad joke. wave bob. * +

anglefan 21.04.09 - 07:02am
I strongly disagree,this has been one of the best years for wwe in recent history.Randy Orton and the legacy,y2js comeback,resurrection of tag team wrestling,all the new talent on ecw etc.It cant be as good as it was in the attitude era but ths has been a good year 4 wwe,the best in a long time * +

edit.or 21.04.09 - 10:03am
WTF IS WWE.I HATE THIS d*mnTY COUNTRY,OUR TV SUX * +

enryu 21.04.09 - 05:44pm
care to share what is that TNA wrestling thing, im sure i saw pic of kurt angel on that. * +

fredison 21.04.09 - 09:27pm
Kurt Angle is now waxing stronger in TNA, he has also threaten to destroy d owner of TNA as orton is threatenin d McMahon's family * +

fredison 22.04.09 - 08:50am
Some super stars moved from WWE to TNA bcos they were rats in wwe, they are now cats in TNA *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search