! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Twilight 2 wtf! - Page 3/17

Subject: Twilight 2 wtf!
« <> »
marothi 12.03.09 - 08:04am
Cheesy like cheddar sprinkled on a slice of fresh bread. I liked it! Vampires from a totally new perspective, it got me totally by suprise and I loved it * +

xvansx 12.03.09 - 10:42pm
peice of s**t vampire movie for the kids. let the right one in was 1 of the best vampire movies of last year. * +

korppi69 12.03.09 - 10:48pm
it is wat is. There are tons of other vampire movies that kill the s**t outta Twilight. But 4 right now, Twilight is on top. So lets just give props to the film and be done with it. In all honesty the director made the film 4 the fans of the book. The next director is going to make it for the fans and everyone else. Its gonna be fn wicked! * +

kez26uk 13.03.09 - 07:28am
Plus the nxt 1 centres mre on jacob ie the werewolve family.the cullens r barely going to be in it,iv read the script lol * +

the.mop 13.03.09 - 06:03pm
abbie5 * +

mangekyu 13.03.09 - 06:47pm
It's a stupid love story, stupid love conquers all type movie, vampires feedin on animals just kinda defeats the purpose n fear accompanied with the vampire genre. * +

davidm 13.03.09 - 09:10pm
Its just an awful vampire film aimed at teenage girls. Probably one of the worst vampire films I've ever seen gimme Interview with the vampire or John Carpenters Vampires any day * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index