! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Twilight 2 wtf! - Page 14/17

Subject: Twilight 2 wtf!
« <> »
erotic18 26.09.09 - 11:23pm
2fly4_zn17.09.09 - 09:53pm Baseball playing, tree climbing, glowing pieces of cr*p Everybody hates this sad excuse for a movie....Wow,u kno everyone?I mean really?Who gives a s**t if u hate Twilight?Go have a one on one with ur journal... * +

2fly4_zn 27.09.09 - 08:15am
Im not the only one that hates it! dislike * +

zphaniah 28.09.09 - 09:54am
if there is ni miley no zac n no jonas brothers in it , then it gets my vote n i've not even seen it , for the person who asked what an emo is , it's a cry baby goth * +

zphaniah 28.09.09 - 09:55am
if there is no miley no zac n no jonas brothers in it , then it gets my vote n i've not even seen it , for the person who asked what an emo is , it's a cry baby goth * +

jimcssid 29.09.09 - 11:11am
Thanks zep. Goths are just middle class kids who spend a lot of time and money on looking miserable and poor. You have to feel rock in your blood but these kids only hear goth rock on the shallowest level which is what it was designed for anyway * +

jimcssid 29.09.09 - 11:19am
I blame Ann Rice for letting people relate to the vampire as a person. A vampire is the id unchained. A s*xual predator. Rice wrote excellent prose and really captured character and the different eras they inhabited but to do this she defanged the vampire and unfortunately less imaginative people have expanded on this idea of the relatable vampire and now the vampire is a bland toothless shadow * +

jimcssid 29.09.09 - 11:19am
of its former self. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark