! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

NEWS FROM DREAMOR - Page 1/1

Subject: NEWS FROM DREAMOR
Replies: 7 Views: 434

dreamor 6.02.09 - 06:58am
SALAH SATU KOMUNITAS BIKERS BOGOR YAITU DREAMOR AKAN MENGADAKAN ACARA DALAM TEMA SECOND ANNIVERSARY OF DREAMOR BERTEMPAT DI HALAMAN KECAMATAN DRAMAGA BOGOR,ACARA AKAN DI ISI DENGAN s*xY DANCER,BAND BAND LOKAL BOGOR DAN BINTANG TAMU BAND SERTA AKAN DILANJUTKAN PADA MALAM HARI HIBURAN MUSIK KHAS INDONESIA YAITU DANGDUT.TIDAK LUPA DREAMOR PUN MENGUNDANG DARI PAMMOR,MABORT SERTA KOMUNITAS BIKERS LAIN. * +

lostsock 6.02.09 - 08:49am
Realy? Wow! * +

stubby74 6.02.09 - 10:43am
English please, or take it elsewhere! Tut * +

bangbang 6.02.09 - 11:00am
let me translate - I was shooting sloths out of the banyan tree the other day when i found an abandoned copy of club international in a bush. I quickly pulled out my jolly rancher and was tugging away when my grandmother walked round the corner. I was trying to pretend I was scratching an itch but she knew what i was doing. She smiled at me then finished me off with her wrinkly old hand * +

bangbang 6.02.09 - 03:12pm
the sight of that old hand covered in wrinkly old scr*tum skin made me so hard that before i had a chance to stop myself my hot shot out all over grannies tweed skirt. not to worry she said as she scooped it up in her fingers and licked it up * +

bangbang 6.02.09 - 03:12pm
or something like that laugh * +

bangbang 6.02.09 - 03:18pm
or something about a homos*xual indonesian motorbike gang * +

bangbang 6.02.09 - 03:23pm
SERTA KOMUNITAS BOGOR YAITU DREAMOR YAITU DANGDUT. BAND BAND LOKAL BOGOR DAN BINTANG TAMU BAND PADA MALAM HARI HIBURAN DENGAN s*xY DANCER SALAH SATU KOMUNITAS. YAITU DREAMOR AKAN MENGADAKAN ACARA DALAM TAMU BAND SERTA HARI HIBURAN MUSIK KHAS INDONESIA ACARA AKAN DI ISI DENGANYAITU DANGDUT.TIDAK LUPA DREAMOR PUN MENGUNDANG DARI PAMMOR,MABORT SERTA KOMUNITAS BIKERS LAIN. * *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search