! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WWA - Page 1/17

Subject: WWA
Replies: 113 Views: 6228
> »
melimel 1.02.09 - 08:18am
World Wrestling Alliance will have a press conference tomorrow evening regarding the future of the company. names rumored to be at the press conference is hulk hogan, wwa chairman vince McMahon and Ric flair * +

anglefan 1.02.09 - 09:47am
Ric Flair is a member of PWF,just FYI. * +

diab0li 1.02.09 - 11:23am
well,I wish you the best of luck if you do decide to continue WWA broadcasting. Im sure this goes without saying,but please make sure to check all active roster to ensure no superstars on your roster is already signed to PWF or NWE. * +

anglefan 1.02.09 - 12:10pm
yep,i suggest you use pwf.com and nwe.com for reference,so there arent any misunderstandings.Btw Hulk Hogan is a former PWF Champ,cant believe he would defect to WWA lol. * +

melimel 1.02.09 - 10:58pm
hulk and Ric flair was under contract to pcw before pwf * +

anglefan 1.02.09 - 11:49pm
Maybe you have short term memory or been away for too long i dont know,but in case you forgot,PCW belongs to PWF.And your fed is WWA not PCW so dont give me this bs. * +

melimel 2.02.09 - 01:09am
you dont have to talk to me that way. im the person behind the hulk hogan character in pcw so i introduced him. and i know pwf owns pcw but thats a whole different story. we're not being technical here because if thats the case, we both had our own versions of certain wrestlers and factions. like you introduced a nwo in pwf after we did in pcw and after some research i noticed that you had hogan * +

melimel 2.02.09 - 01:14am
first because he came in with your nwo on 7.24.2006 and mines was when pwf went down. so to make things right, you can have flair since he signed to pwf after pcw went down but i am keeping hogan and undertaker. I'll be reviewing your rosters so make sure both of your rosters later to figure out mines * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search