! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WWA - Page 5/17

Subject: WWA
« <> »
diab0li 12.02.09 - 12:06pm
The rating of each others shows you suggested would help avoid stuff like this aswell. * +

melimel 12.02.09 - 09:33pm
me not reading isn't personal, i just dont have alot of time. before i made any judgment, i did scan through and found Santino's promo so my apologies. i have to rewrite an angle that involved him and i'll try my best to read your shows * +

stubby74 13.02.09 - 11:05am
yawn this fed put me 2 sleep! Its like the old wcw, boring! * +

strat197 15.02.09 - 04:37pm
the camera moves to a parking lot. a black stretch limo drives up and stops. * +

melimel 18.02.09 - 04:11am
Pyro explodes as the crowd jumps to their feet to welcome the long anticipated debut of WWA. Cole: ladies and gentleman welcome to the very first edition of WWA Warzone! Tazz: thats right Cole; we have a packed crowd tonight and a blockbuster card! IM BAAAACCKK! Eric Bischoffs music fills the arena to huge heat and comes onto the stage to address the crowd. Bischoff: my name is Eric bischoff, im * +

melimel 18.02.09 - 04:11am
the interim general Manager of WWA Warzone. Im sorry, let me say that a little clearer, im the boss around here and theres not a d*mn thing you can do about it. I was given the ok by the WWA Board of Directors to implement my vision of Sports Entertainment to make this company surpass all other competition in great television... and I will do just that, by any means, NECESSARY! Cole: Eric s * +

melimel 18.02.09 - 04:12am
seems like hes all about business right now. Tazz: I wonder what he means by saying, by any means necessary, thats very strong to say. Cole: youre right partner, well just have to wait and see. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index