! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WWA - Page 4/17

Subject: WWA
« <> »
wwa.com 3.02.09 - 12:48am
the person announced for the GM position is None other than the evil sad*stic Eric Bischoff. According to Vince McMahon, Eric is the interim General Manager of Warzone. The full WWA Roster is posted on WWA.com * +

anglefan 3.02.09 - 01:12pm
Heya,i had Ezekiel Jackson in PWF since The Brian Kendrick trade,if you read pwfstars site youd know,he just wasnt on my roster list,id appreciate if you replaced him with someone else or something,hope you do the right thing.I also wanted to introduce Shelton Benjamin at the next show but you were quicker to add him to your roster so you get to keep him i guess. * +

wwa.com 4.02.09 - 05:28am
Due contractual issues with another promotion, Ezekial Jackson and WWA have come to a mutual agreement to release him from his WWA contract. * +

wwa.com 10.02.09 - 12:16am
just announced by the Interim General Manager of WWA Warzone, there will be a tag match between jesse and festus vs Cryme tyme and Kane will be in singles action, the worlds strongest man will be in action. Big Daddy V makes his WWA debut and what does interim General Manager Bischoff have up his sleeves for his first show back on television? find out this week. stay tuned * +

anglefan 11.02.09 - 11:43am
Hey just checked your roster and Santino is a PWF superstar,with a real guy playing him,do you ever read our shows even lol * +

melimel 12.02.09 - 01:57am
you seen Santino on there when you said somethin about zeek and didnt say anything. * +

anglefan 12.02.09 - 11:56am
hey im human not a machine,i get tired,i miss things,jeez.if you wouldve read the show you couldntve missed santinos promo AND match with umaga though * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index