! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WWA - Page 3/17

Subject: WWA
« <> »
anglefan 2.02.09 - 09:55pm
Unlike majority of superstars on PWF roster Ric Flair is a honorary member and is not up for trade should one be offered.That's what i meant by saying he's in PWF for good. * +

wwa.com 2.02.09 - 10:12pm
ok thats cool. * +

wwe.ceo 3.02.09 - 12:20am
Vince McMahon comes to the podium at WWA Studios in Stamford, Connecticut via satelite: Thank you. Thank you. I wanna announce the return of WWA to wap! Question 1: What would be the schedule? McMahon: due to the recession, to save money for the cost of running a show, We'll operate on a real weekly basis instead of the usual e fed week which could be between 2 or 3 days and 1 ppv per month. * +

wwe.ceo 3.02.09 - 12:29am
question 2: how will you compete with pwf or nwe? McMahon: Im not worried about numbers, im focusing on quality and i know it'll be a fight so angle, Shane better get ready. question 3: Who's the GM? Vince: He's here tonight. Question 4: Where's steph? FAMILIAR VOICE: well lets not worry about stephanie McMahon with all due respect to her. crowd: Booooooooo boooooooo! Vince: wow i thought i had * +

wwe.ceo 3.02.09 - 12:36am
alot of heat. Question 5: Mr. McMahon how could you? Vince: well son, money talks and bulls**t walks. Question 6: well can you elaborate on where steph is Vince? vince: well lets just say she's unavailable right now. Question 7: so whats the name of the show and ppv's? Vince: well i just copywritten Warzone so that'll be our show name and i still own the rights to the WWE ppv names so i'll use * +

wwe.ceo 3.02.09 - 12:42am
some of them. I wonder if hulk Hogan can slam big Show at wrestlemania this year? Hogan walks out to the podium: You know brother! my wrestling days are behind me dude.... but i wondered the same thing until brooke caught me thinking out loud dude. Show comes out and starts to destroy the set of the press conference, he gets into Hogans face as security rushes the two, big show pushes Hogan over * +

wwe.ceo 3.02.09 - 12:44am
a table as Hogans Tv crew rushes him backstage. Vince: no further questions please. feed cuts. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index