! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WWA - Page 15/17

Subject: WWA
« <> »
gr8scot 19.02.09 - 09:56am
That was garbage. Give up now cos your just wasting everybodys time * +

melimel 19.02.09 - 09:52pm
the problem is you comin to my post and telling me what a debut show should be. thats disrespectful because i know what im doing and you know what im capable of. i did what i planned to do so comment that. ratings from other efeds isn't necessary because i'd be wrong if i rated your show according to the delays. * +

wwa.com 20.02.09 - 12:10am
according to WWA mobile, Chris Masters was spotted at WWA headquarters this morning * +

diab0li 20.02.09 - 05:25am
Well im sorry I came off asif I tried to tell you how things should be,that was not my intension.What I tried getting across was I thought WWA would want to come out with a bang,I do know what your capable of and thats why my expectations were really high for your debut.Oh and just for the record,my rating had nothing to do with the fact that I was disapointed with the SIZE or LENGTS of the show. * +

diab0li 20.02.09 - 05:30am
And to be very honest I believe you are blowing it way out of preportion.I dont see any disrespect in any of my posts so far in this topic, * +

diab0li 20.02.09 - 05:31am
But I see the were this is going so Id rather not view this post again,for the sake of not going back to were things were * +

melimel 20.02.09 - 10:30pm
well im not going to let things go back to where it was, i want you to read and provide comments but I dont want you to tell me what it should have been because it is what is due to the fact the my roster isn't big and if i threw everybody on board the first show, i'll run out of creative ideas and suprises. im doin the best i can with my very limited roster. i apologize if you feel like im blowin * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index