! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

WWA - Page 14/17

Subject: WWA
« <> »
anglefan 19.02.09 - 01:34am
ill read it now and offer my point of view * +

anglefan 19.02.09 - 01:49am
A quick read as the show was rather short.I expected it to be longer and big time but it felt like an ordinary show.I see youre setting up angles and storylines which is good,the Stephanie appearance was super predictable though lol I still dont understand why strat posted that message about the limo before the show even started,that spoiled the entire surprise.I like the Hogan vs Big Show storyli * +

anglefan 19.02.09 - 01:52am
Overall id say you couldve done better but ofcourse its only the 1st show.As far as commenting each others shows goes,dont do it if you dont want to or dont have an opinion,i do and ill say it and i think it helps come out with the better product in the end when you know what worked and what didnt and what could be improved * +

melimel 19.02.09 - 01:58am
Thank you sir for your professionalism and it was a mistake on my part, i should've told her not to post yet because the original plan was for the show to end with the limo pulling up you no one knowing who it was til next week but hey it happens. the show will get longer in the coming weeks as planned * +

wwa.com 19.02.09 - 03:44am
According to Warzone General Manager Eric Bischoff, next weeks show will be broadcasted live from Cincinnati, Ohio. whats General Manager Eric Bischoff's reaction to the return of stephanie McMahon? whats in store for Chavo Guerrero in the hands of Big Show? will Mark Henry lead the locker room as the World Heavyweight Champion? Who shut off the lights and production during the main event? * +

wwa.com 19.02.09 - 03:50am
stay tuned to WWA to find out. * +

diab0li 19.02.09 - 05:05am
Well it was a simple rating of your show,and nothing else ment by it,exeptgiving you an outsider's opinion. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-17
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index