! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The unborn - Page 2/2

Subject: The unborn
« <
lostsock 25.03.09 - 09:24am
Just noticed some of my replies got deleted? Well... Its a bit confusing? This girls unborn dead brother comes back to haunt her that turns out to be an evil war experiment? How it managed to be one of these when he wasnt born is beyond me but it all ends up a bit like the exorsist with this old guy and a dog with an upside down head and a few others posessed and chasing the girl. Its ok tho? * +

lostsock 25.03.09 - 09:27am
Theres a few jumpy bits but its not gory or anything. Spooky dream sequences and jumpy bits with a few chases by freaky monster things. * +

lostsock 25.03.09 - 09:32am
So why did my replies get deleted? Mite just be because i saw it before release date so wont post anything about lesbian vampire killers or fast and furious yet then. * +

xvansx 25.03.09 - 11:04am
very boring story that has been used many times before and because very predictable very fast. watch it for free if you can because its not worth the money. lesbian vampire killers has been released i think to. * +

dbnp01zn 25.03.09 - 01:08pm
wats the fast an the furious like? lol im dying to know if i should just hire the pirated dvd or go watch it in the cinema. inbox me grin * +

xvansx 26.03.09 - 04:41am
if its anything like the others then i would say go for the pirate way *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark