! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Freddy Jason back - Page 1/1

Subject: Freddy Jason back
Replies: 5 Views: 576

d_tone 13.01.09 - 12:11pm
nightmare on elm street set for release in 2010 Robert Englund will not be playin freddy it also not a remake but a re-imaging like they done wit Halloween Friday 13th also out on Friday 13th Feb 2009 also a re-imaging interesting to see how Hollywood still relies on films decades old to rake in the cash seems like they jus run out of ideas for new horror flicks * +

xvansx 13.01.09 - 12:23pm
the new friday the 13th looks horrible from the trailers ive seen * +

skatty 13.01.09 - 12:38pm
hope its better than the last attempt lol tbh i fink they took the franchise as far as they can, same as avp.....just milking it now * +

puciato 13.01.09 - 06:21pm
I havent even seen the trailer and i think its a horrible idea :/ the first few were good but the last two in the franchise sucked ass * +

visitorq 14.01.09 - 12:35am
both these films will be cr*p, every remake except the thing has been rubbish,, so whats goin to make these films different,, * +

xvansx 14.01.09 - 03:03am
jason runs in the friday the 13th remake lol. anyway why is jason even in the remake of f13. he wasnt in the original. oh and there also doing a remake of hellraiser. dawn of the dead was also a good remake. also the remake of the ring was good to. i dont mean the american version, i mean the japanese remake of the korean version. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search