! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Transformers 2 - Page 1/6

Subject: Transformers 2
Replies: 38 Views: 2197
> »
mphande 30.12.08 - 12:34pm
Just looked up Transformers 2, The revenge of the fallen, its scheduled to be out next year in June or March. Other than that not much info about it, anyone with info please share * +

britton2 30.12.08 - 02:54pm
Its supposed to hav devestator, arcee and soundwave in it. Also jazz and megatron are supposed to be bak from wot iv read. I also heard a unicron rumour but i highly doubt that, if they try and put too much in it will be ruined, they should save him til 3 or 4 if they hav any sense at all, quintessons would be Gud in 2 but i dont think they will make an appearance in any of them * +

wildhart 30.12.08 - 03:01pm
Be careful though after the last 1 Michael bay has said he is going to put out as much false info as possible * +

mphande 30.12.08 - 03:01pm
I agree totally with u britton,too many characters realy spoil da show in one movie, heroes season 3 is a classic example of such a movie, i only hop they dont mess it up,it a gr8 movie * +

britton2 30.12.08 - 03:48pm
With it being called revenge of the fallen i think it will be a decepticon heavy film, the autobots will be getting their a*ses kicked until th last half hour when th other autobots land and they kick a*se with th others, dnt think megatron will be killed again in this one, dnt kno wot makes me think that but i do, i think he will flee and meet unicron in space setting up for th third * +

moonbeam 30.12.08 - 07:38pm
i do hope jazz is bak, hes 1 of my faves, i almost cried wen megatron broke him in2 2 in da 1st film * +

britton2 30.12.08 - 07:53pm
Yeah it woz terrible to kill him but even in th g1 cartoons he woz a fighter nd he went down tryin to single handedly take down a guy twice his size that th others ran away from, not a bad way to go lol * +

18vision 30.12.08 - 08:09pm
Maybe Galvatron will make an appearance. But agreed too many characters will ruin it (eg Spiderman 3) * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search