! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Transformers 2 - Page 2/6

Subject: Transformers 2
« <> »
laiho666 30.12.08 - 08:22pm
check the info on Wikipedia its all there btw Megatron is reformated into Galvatron this time he transforms into a Cybertronian Tank * +

britton2 30.12.08 - 08:44pm
How can he turn in to a cybertronian tank? Its impossible, 1.he would have to travel to cybertron to scan th tank to be able to transform into iv 2.he really wouldnt giv up the flight advantage over the autobots, hes a flyer nd i doubt that will change in number 2, it will be some of bays bo11ocks to throw people off, i think ill stop posting now because iv just realised that im a geek lol * +

king13 31.12.08 - 02:04am
Is it in production yet or just announced? * +

britton2 31.12.08 - 02:49am
The first commercial is said to be online in february so expect to see it in a week or two lol. The film is probably gonna be out in june or july so they get the summer blockbuster title again and will probably be available on dvd near next christmas if it isnt pushed back til later in the year but i expect that they are gonna try and destroy gi joe by releasing at near th same time * +

mercede 31.12.08 - 09:28am
Looks like the new Harry Potter will be out around the same time. Its nice to know that they're bringing some of the autobots back. Should b even more kickass that the 1st 1! * +

laiho666 31.12.08 - 10:33am
well i dnt like micheal bay work on tranformers film because he completely ruined it ffs * +

laiho666 31.12.08 - 10:41am
britton2 r u stupid or summit the transformers dnt need to scan cybertronian vehicles lol because when they get killed they reformate into new forms! i take u didnt watch the original transformers the movie 1986 version! on that Megatron reformated into Galvatron he didnt scan nothing because he was giving new body form and vehicle mode * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index