! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

NWE - Page 1/122

Subject: NWE
Replies: 850 Views: 14287
> »
diab0li 17.12.08 - 11:05pm
Welcome to Non-Stop Wrestling Evolution,the brand new E-Fed situated right here on Prodigits! The soon to be proven top E-Fed on wap today boasts an unmatched structure that promotes hard work and loyalty.For more information on how to join,or E-feding in general,feel free to inbox me and I will be happy to explain. * +

diab0li 17.12.08 - 11:08pm
I am also happy to announce that created wrestlers(CAW's) will gladly be accepted in NWE. * +

diab0li 17.12.08 - 11:09pm
For more information on my rules and regulations,please visit nwe.com/blogs,or join the official NWE wap group. * +

diab0li 17.12.08 - 11:12pm
Non-Stop Wrestling Evolution will be bringing you some of the greatest virtual wrestling bouts on wap on a weekly basis.The debut edition of NWE Injustice will follow shortly * +

nwe.com 17.12.08 - 11:17pm
NWE.com will be you sole provider of all the latest news in the NWE. For PPV posters,the official NWE logo,Full NWE superstar roster and more please visit the NWE.com wapsite. * +

diab0li 17.12.08 - 11:24pm
The First ever edition of NWE Injustice starts....now! * +

diab0li 17.12.08 - 11:26pm
The broadcast starts with the view turning to complete darkness. A sound similar to life electronic spark echoes in the background for a moment, before a fast revolting ray of purple light consumes the screen. Hundreds of different voices played over each other fades in from the background and continues to play for a few seconds before coming to an abrupt end. * +

diab0li 17.12.08 - 11:26pm
Following immediately, is the sound of a deep, clearly dubbed voice: The evolution starts tonight! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-122
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search