! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HEROES:Super Flawed? - Page 1/15

Subject: HEROES:Super Flawed?
Replies: 101 Views: 6750
> »
noneym86 17.12.08 - 05:14pm
Anyone noticed that Heroes got so many plotholes. IMO, Heroes could be one piece of a great series, except for the fact that it has so many plotholes it ruins the beauty and reasonableness of the acts of the characters. Now, I only watch heroes because of HRG/Noah and the amazing powers of Hiro. The storyline is quite remarkable though. * +

angelikk 17.12.08 - 05:36pm
The 1st series got me hooked, the 2nd was a bit disappointin but i watched anyways and the 3rd got way too bizarre, i stopped watchin after the 4th episode. * +

noneym86 17.12.08 - 06:15pm
And so do I, I last watched epi5 of s3. I'm really disappointed at how the writers are so careless and unintelligent at writing the story. * +

And so do I, I last watched epi5 of s3. I'm really disappointed at how the writers are so careless and unintelligent at writing the story. * +

noneym86 17.12.08 - 06:18pm
fk, what's happening to my browser?! It keeps on 'multiplicating' not just duplicating my posts. Can anyone delete those flooded post? Calling mods. * +

noneym86 18.12.08 - 01:37am
Alright, i'll give specific examples of heroes plotholes, and see if you can give me an explanation on how things worked out. When noah and the haitian guy are about to abduct nathan in season1, nathan was able to fly considering the haitian guy could stop powers. In season 3, the haitian was able to stop the powers of daphne and hiro unknowingly. So how was this possible? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search