! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HEROES:Super Flawed? - Page 3/15

Subject: HEROES:Super Flawed?
« <> »
wildhart 18.12.08 - 03:35pm
My god I don't believe it. . . I never thought I would say these words. . . I agree with Mangekyu * +

ji_dl 19.12.08 - 07:06am
Yeah, heroes is really becoming stupid, season one was the bomb. The series had the potential to be one of the most outstanding tv series, it's is so sad it is becoming a flop before the completion of the 3rd season, so sad! * +

mangekyu 19.12.08 - 07:58am
By fixin sylars watch, peter could use his ability so in a way, it was activated same as when sylar fixed his watch at the beginin of season 1. * +

mangekyu 19.12.08 - 08:01am
Btw there are other graphic novels of heroes, and accordin to the novels. If you are agititated or in a life and death situation, you can still do your ability. * +

noneym86 19.12.08 - 10:14am
Sylar said to peter he would not knowingly condemn peter to a situation where sylar is now, by letting peter acquire his ability and become a monster. Why then he let peter fix his watch and activate the hunger thing, where what peter wants is only the ability of understanding how things work,w/c sylar got from the woman her mother angela gave to feed him.? * +

noneym86 19.12.08 - 10:29am
You said if you're in a life and death situation, you are agitated to use your ability, why then dl hawkins got killed by a gun shot? He could have immediately use his ability upon sight of the gun. And it didn't happen only once. * +

noneym86 19.12.08 - 10:37am
And one funny thing, which might not be considered a flaw, but so silly.When dl hawkins was trying to help the man in the xploding car, he still slowly opened the car by putting his hand through the window to flip the lock,then drag the man from there. I guess he could have just pass through the car and carry the man with him,since by having contact with dl, the man could also pass thru things. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index