! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HEROES:Super Flawed? - Page 2/15

Subject: HEROES:Super Flawed?
« <> »
noneym86 18.12.08 - 01:42am
Another would be in season 3 when peter is with sylar and kid in the future, then claire, daphne and the black guy went after them. With peter's power, they could have just escaped not getting sylar's kid killed,by stopping time and teleporting.You can't say he forgot his ability coz he even used daphne's power which i guess he wasn't even aware he had as of that time. * +

noneym86 18.12.08 - 01:48am
Another. Peter is trying to acquire sylar's ability which he couldn't without sylar's permission. It would be reasonable for the newly acquired power of sylar which is understanding how things work. But how was this possible for the hunger to gain m0re power? Peter should have acquired it since season 1, coz apparently, he's got telekenesis and not the hunger? * +

nattyboy 18.12.08 - 03:31am
lol Yep even by television series logic there's more holes than a big piece of emmental, ironic that I should use cheese for my an*logy. I can only assume they hire out of work WWE and soap opera writers * +

noneym86 18.12.08 - 04:31am
I can feel that they've got the good idea, they can't just figure out how to do it right. They could have justified their copying of xmen by putting a flawless story am0ng characters,but apparently, heroes attractiveness to critical audience has been diminishing since season 1. I suggest they should hire writers with the same calibre as Lost writers. * +

mangekyu 18.12.08 - 12:37pm
Peter has had sylars ability but like sylar. He did have his ability activated. Won't lie there are so many hole but it's entertainin * +

noneym86 18.12.08 - 01:18pm
And what exactly does that mean? The 'activated' thing specifically! * +

noneym86 18.12.08 - 01:19pm
And what exactly does that mean? The 'activated' thing specifically! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page