! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HEROES:Super Flawed? - Page 14/15

Subject: HEROES:Super Flawed?
« <> »
noneym86 25.12.08 - 01:07pm
And latter part of the season proves no one really understand hiros powers, the time travel thingy should have not been included in the first place(or should have reduced to mere teleporting), as it gets m0re plotholes in it than practical and reasonable use. * +

noneym86 25.12.08 - 01:20pm
The haitian is becoming my apple of the eye, then suddenly he was nowhere to be seen in the finale, so disappointing. He was tasked by peter to go after sylar, and then nothing more, how was that? He could have stopped sylar and helped angela. Wake up writers, hopefully the 'fugitives' could redeem heroes' lost element that captured millions. * +

wildhart 25.12.08 - 02:09pm
I just think you think are thinking about it way too much, its just a tv show. Watch it and enjoy without an*lyzing every single thing * +

wildhart 25.12.08 - 02:12pm
The amount you an*lze everything is geeky even by my standards * +

noneym86 25.12.08 - 04:26pm
Actualy, I really do enjoy watching it, that's why i am able to note such irregularities. And when i watch such shows,i just can't help thinking about how things are working. So you're actualy thinking what you've seen were right and accepts it as it is without asking why or how the hell things are happening? * +

wildhart 25.12.08 - 08:39pm
No, I see the holes they just dont bother me as The show is good enough for them to not really matter * +

noneym86 26.12.08 - 02:57am
The show is good and plotholes don't really matter? Were you're memories wiped by arthur you actualy went back to your old 7 yr old self? Tell me yes and that explains it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index