! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HEROES:Super Flawed? - Page 13/15

Subject: HEROES:Super Flawed?
« <> »
miesta 23.12.08 - 08:29am
arthur is sylarz father!they gave hm away bcoz hs mother angela saw hz future tht hed b evil!and the plotholes its part o any prgrm * +

kell0gs 23.12.08 - 09:13am
Arthur IS NOT sylars father. They were trying to manipulate him into doing what they want. If u havnt seen the latest episodes then why comment huh * +

kell0gs 23.12.08 - 09:15am
Iv seen the last episode of volume 3 villians so i know im right * +

noneym86 23.12.08 - 09:23am
Cant wait for the new year to come so that i could go back to the city and watch heroes last epi. I wanna see how the fight scenes were executed. Hopefuly its free of plotholes,hehe. * +

noneym86 25.12.08 - 12:46pm
I can't wait til new year,hehe. I just watch the rest of the season. It did end fairly,IMO, though i've got some question. * +

noneym86 25.12.08 - 12:53pm
First thing first, mangekyu said the comic book explained that when someone is agitated or in A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION, he can force his ability to work in spite of the haitian. That clearly didn't work for arthur. And arthur does have the haitians power, and he's aware of it(he wipe hiro's memory)so why can't he just negate the haitians power. Very unimpressive scene there,plothole. * +

noneym86 25.12.08 - 01:00pm
Bout the 9th wonder. Isaac made the comic book before the xplosion,and it's suppose to tell what happens in the future. But consider this:the future have been changed/altered since season 1,i.E. the blow up of new york, peter's shoothing of nathan. So what does isaac do, draw the future, and the changes in future? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index