! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PWF - Page 1/118

Subject: PWF
Replies: 822 Views: 20703
> »
anglefan 10.12.08 - 06:38pm
Prodigits Wrestling Federation is back to Fun and Media! Oh yes it's true,PWF is back home and this time we are going all out baby,we will bring you the best wrestling entertainment to be found on wap,period.Now say your prayers,take your vitamins and strap on your seatbelts,cause its gonna be one fun ride! * +

alan316 10.12.08 - 06:47pm
Im looking 4wad 2 it already * +

anglefan 10.12.08 - 06:49pm
We are going to kick things off with a brand new episode of PWF Shotgun,this is the 1st episode after the House Party PPV,so if you havent read that you might wanna catch up,so just go to our old post in Just For Fun forum and read it. * +

alan316 10.12.08 - 06:50pm
use ur imaginations and ignore the lengthy gap between shows * +

anglefan 10.12.08 - 06:53pm
Those who want to become PWF Superstars should inbox either myself or alan316 and we will tell you everything you need to do.Also,please dont swear in this post,cause that only causes us trouble.Also if youre not a fan of wrestling and think it sucks,stay the hell out of this post,we dont need to know your opinion about it or us wrestling fans. * +

pwf.com 10.12.08 - 07:02pm
This is pwf.com,the official wapsite of PWF,check it regularly for new information,blogs,polls,gallery pictures etc.Also,join PWF group,where you will find exclusive member-only content such as downloadable mp3s of PWF's superstars,PPV posters,insider info etc * +

anglefan 10.12.08 - 07:04pm
And now it is time for PWF Shotgun! * +

anglefan 10.12.08 - 07:06pm
Most of the show was written by alan316,i just edited some of it,wrote the tag team match and some promos.Seat back,relax,and enjoy the show. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-118
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search