! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PWF sign up sheet - Page 1/11

Subject: PWF sign up sheet
Replies: 77 Views: 4778
> »
anglefan 24.11.08 - 03:24pm
Prodigits Wrestling Federation is coming back to Fun and Media forum! PWF is a wap based virtual wrestling federation aka e-fed.Any wrestling fans that wish to join the federation should fill out the application form either here or send it to me or alan316 via inbox. * +

anglefan 24.11.08 - 03:27pm
As always,you can either choose to play a real life wrestler(no deceased ones though and preferrably not retired ones,remember some real life wrestlers are already taken too) or you can choose to be your own original,created wrestler.This might ultimately be more fun as not only YOU get to face wrestling biggest stars like Randy Orton or Triple H,you also get to prove your worth against... * +

anglefan 24.11.08 - 03:30pm
other user created characters.Do you have what it takes to become the greatest of all time?You get to build your own legacy,will you have a HoF career or will you end up just another failure like PWFs favorite jobber Mr.Slam? * +

anglefan 24.11.08 - 03:34pm
If you choose to be a real life superstar,no info other than the name of your superstar is needed.If you choose to play an original character we will need your: Name,Appearance(height,weight,ring attire etc),wrestling style,finishing moves,entrance theme and of course most importantly,your gimmick.You can also choose which of the two brands do you wanna be on or you will be randomly assigned durin * +

anglefan 24.11.08 - 03:35pm
..during the upcoming draft.If you are interested and got any questions,post them right here in the topic' * +

anglefan 24.11.08 - 04:01pm
Those who are certain about joining PWF can also join our Private Group,exclusive for members only:in the future you will not only find latest news there,but also superstar bios,event posters,magazine covers,downloadable entrance themes etc * +

g_wiz 24.11.08 - 04:31pm
fit * +

elano34 24.11.08 - 04:32pm
i wanna be santino marella * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page