! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PWF sign up sheet - Page 5/11

Subject: PWF sign up sheet
« <> »
anglefan 24.11.08 - 09:08pm
Most important thing when youre not the only owner is to not let your ego get in the way.If you can do that youre destined for greatness.Me and Alan go like starsky and hutch,bread and b*tter,vince and linda,lol.Ego-IMO thats what ruined PCW. * +

anglefan 24.11.08 - 09:13pm
another thing id advise is dont have any 'dumb' members.Heh,we might not have had that many original members in PWF but all of them were top class.They knew the business and could get their character over,plus they were loyal and never caused trouble.Jean Phoenix,Zeus,Naushad-prime examples of a great member. * +

anglefan 24.11.08 - 09:16pm
When we had a 'dumb' member join,and trust me there were alot,we gave them a chance but if they did not improve we flat out fired their ass.Then they usually went to PCW ex.rexin,69eyes,mr.socko where they over time improved but still sucked compared to guys like JP.I never cared about number of members and ultimately that payed off when we ended up with a crew of loyal guys and PCW ended up with * +

anglefan 24.11.08 - 09:18pm
a ton of lunatics whose promos sounded like 'Jeff,you may have won tonight,but i will get my revenge,v1aaaaah!' lol and then they would ask when their next match was and get p*ssed off for losing and stuff.point is-quality over quantity * +

g_wiz 24.11.08 - 10:00pm
smoker * +

blkadam 25.11.08 - 08:11am
Just messaged you my application * +

diab0li 25.11.08 - 09:51am
Yeah I hear ya....But when you have 3 hot heads who each beleives his fision is best then it wont work. I had fun with the members we had...The problem was that we had no stucture within PCW.We just gave away random title shots all over....Thats what I hope to make the NWE's stongpoint.Structure.And If I dont attract real ppl then so be it lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index