! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PWF sign up sheet - Page 4/11

Subject: PWF sign up sheet
« <> »
anglefan 24.11.08 - 08:41pm
Bring all the heat you have cause im goin all out this time,no more slacking,ive had lost my passion for writing but now its back and im gonna make sure every show we put on is top class. * +

diab0li 24.11.08 - 08:42pm
All and all efeding would survive here man.J4F is a cr*ppy place for ppl with imagination lol * +

anglefan 24.11.08 - 08:45pm
Lol yea,but you screwed me over once too when u defected back to PCW as Shane O'Mac,you were one of GM's at the time..that was a low blow lol * +

diab0li 24.11.08 - 08:45pm
hahaha nah dude,me and wwe.ceo dont sit around the same campfire....Im guna run it myself.I have some good ideas,and I dont ever want to be in a situation were I have to 'run'them by someone els again. * +

diab0li 24.11.08 - 08:48pm
Yeah but that wasnt intentional though....I was at a weird place then.....just for the record,my bad for that whole thing.The excuse I gave you for leaving was real.....anyway,now that we got that out of the way,just remember to stock up on the lifejackets,cus im sinking you come next month! lol * +

anglefan 24.11.08 - 08:50pm
Well,wwe.ceo has some talent but he's still yet to prove he can run a consistent promotion.So far,he always failed.That last fed of his never even took off.If he puts his mind to it he can be really good i think.And you too diab0li,youre the Eric Bischoff of wap wrestling lol * +

diab0li 24.11.08 - 09:02pm
lol thanks man...I guess. The ting is in wap wrestling,you just gotta cut your ties with the dead weight.Thats something ceo has yet to do with strat. I made my peace with them,but honestly,uless you have a alan/angle thing going,your better off doing it yourself * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index