! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Favorite ANIME - Page 2/12

Subject: Favorite ANIME
« <> »
roninuk 2.12.08 - 03:55pm
Evangelian. Gits. Stand alone complex. Appleseed ex machina. Bleach. Cyber city oedo 808. Why has that not made it onto dvd yet? Preferably without the fifteened soundtrack. More swearing then a school ground. Just to raise the rating. * +

mp5n 4.12.08 - 01:10am
there a japan singer with hell of a voice her name kokia. she did music arigituo i think means thankyou in japanese.. do u guys know which anime it is? i think the title something to with early days but iv never managed to find it on dvd yet. * +

puciato 5.12.08 - 04:50pm
Oh,tokyo revolution too,that was great.I havent seen as much anime as i like,but everyone i know with anime hordes it and doesnt share :/ * +

naruto_3 5.12.08 - 08:28pm
I jst started my anime story 2day.u cn c it al at my blog. Obusanime.blogspot.com episode 1 wil b out by 2moro and its going to b pasted on that blog like a drama,so stay tuned at that blog. * +

bruda4u 5.12.08 - 11:27pm
i love alot of anime but ill just name three. heat guy j, elfen lied, and tokyo underground * +

nitely 6.12.08 - 07:02am
i have yet to see any none mainstream anime said except by me in any of these so this time im saying 3x3 eyes and paranoia agent * +

part4 8.12.08 - 05:42am
Grave of the fireflies..watch it.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark