! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Best Actor - Page 53/56

Subject: Best Actor
« <> »
mangekyu 9.01.09 - 06:54pm
I'm just sayin you can't put actors on pedastils coz of oscars. There are plenty of reason why people do or don't get oscars. If there are no 1st rate performances, 2nd rate become 1st rate. All depends on the year. And the movie. I don't believe it's possible 4 1 movie to have the best direction, screen play, acting etc (silence of the lambs) all depends on the movie. Political (monsters ball) * +

destry 9.01.09 - 07:16pm
Wow! We agree on Monsters Ball. At the same token Denzil Washington didn't deserve the Oscar that year. * +

lovebabi 10.01.09 - 12:24am
Heath was fantastic in brokeback and candy amongst other fings. . He shined in these films although j.depp is my fave actor 4eva and always. Love and peace y'all. X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x * +

zim999 11.01.09 - 11:29am
Think my posts a few pages ago were misinterpreted mangu... I was kinda laughing at the suggestion that jack sparrow and todd were the only roles that made depp a noteworthy actor. Sparrow is not much different to His acting in fear and loathing. * +

wildhart 11.01.09 - 11:52am
Oh and for the Mr Depp fan club in the proposed fourth movie Kiera Knightly and Orlando Bloom arent returning as the film is going to be focussing more on Jack Sparrow so there wont be any hooking up with Elizabeth * +

destry 12.01.09 - 08:52am
There are still brilliant actors that no-one has mentioned yet..Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Morgan Freeman, Sydney Poitier, Spencer Tracey, Burt Lancaster, James Dean, Montgomery Clift...not to mention Sean Penn, Benicio Del Toro, Paul Dano... * +

lovebabi 12.01.09 - 06:11pm
Er yea rite.WOTEVA. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-56
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark