! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Best Actor - Page 3/56

Subject: Best Actor
« <> »
mangekyu 12.11.08 - 10:02am
It doesn't get more intense than sweeny todd, i can see daniel day lewis pullin off sweeny todd but not jack sparrow. Will Smith is also excellent, i would put him higher than lewis, i watched da makin of da pursuit of happiness and i almost cried * +

mangekyu 12.11.08 - 10:04am
Depp can quite easilly pull off the roles of daniel day lewis. Those roles don't require anythin extra. Unlike johnny's roles, he always challenges himself * +

mangekyu 12.11.08 - 10:10am
The pirates of the caribbean 2 is number 3 of most grossed films above the dark knight, and pirates 3 is number 8, pirates 1 is number 33, it grossed so much coz everyone was addicted to the main character. jack * +

destry 12.11.08 - 10:13am
You haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about. Daniel Day Lewis goes through exhaustive and in-depth preparation for his roles. In fact, according to Gangs of New York co-star John C. Reilly, he got sick during shooting in Italy, refusing to trade his character's threadbare coat for a warmer coat because the warmer coat did not exist in the 19th century!!! * +

destry 12.11.08 - 10:14am
Johnny Depp, wonderful though he is, doesn't have nearly the depth as Daniel Day Lewis! * +

gabor 12.11.08 - 11:28am
nick cage...the man is fkn hot too * +

gabor 12.11.08 - 11:29am
was he the one in THE LAST MOHIGAN....if so..then yes he is very good * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-56
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page