! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Best Actor - Page 2/56

Subject: Best Actor
« <> »
angelikk 11.11.08 - 09:22pm
Jack sparrow is s*xiful but i dnt fancy johnny depp really hmmm * +

mangekyu 12.11.08 - 04:57am
Please, could daniel day lewis pull off sweeny todd, jack sparrow, edward scissor hands and w*lly wonka. That's the diff with johnny, his roles are always different. * +

h2oh 12.11.08 - 06:31am
i agree, Johnny Depp is one heck of a genius, Leonardo DiCaprio's good too * +

destry 12.11.08 - 07:33am
Could Johnny Depp pull off roles like The Butcher in Gangs of New York, Christy Brown in My Left Foot, Hawkeye in Last of the Mohicans and Gordon Plainview in There will be Blood? I don't think so. I'm not saying that Johnny Depp isn't a good actor, but he's not nearly as intense as Day Lewis. * +

elano34 12.11.08 - 08:07am
destry ya spot on there depp is gud but he aint no dan lewis i suppose the younger people will choose depp but if they watched my left foot for example am sure they wud have a re think oh by the way bob deniro aint bad eitherin ragin bull he was awesome he even put on 6 stone durin the film to make the charactor more believable * +

destry 12.11.08 - 09:02am
De Niro is good but he's made a lot of duds lately, an*lyse that, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Flawless, Hide and Seek, Godsend etc. * +

cryptn 12.11.08 - 09:32am
Ok il settle this, my fav actor has 2 b will smith, anything he makes is good only bcoz he cn take the most borin movie and make it fun! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-56
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index