! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Saw V - Page 2/29

Subject: Saw V
« <> »
drake2k9 27.10.08 - 04:37pm
30 million opening on an 11 million dollar budget. should take 80 to 100 million worldwide. there will def be more saw!!! * +

shamanix 27.10.08 - 05:36pm
A pity that I only hear bad reviews of the movie! * +

llass 27.10.08 - 05:42pm
it was ok but not worth goin to pay the cinema prices x coulda been more gorey too stab but it did tie up a lot of loose ends for me x canny wait for the next installment * +

vengeful 27.10.08 - 07:15pm
Yip....its second only to gay High School gay Musical.....Lol.....but its like Pirates big grossing movies wIL aLWays hAve sequelZ..... * +

mangekyu 27.10.08 - 07:29pm
Leave these people that say it's cr*p and predictable, they are misguided and they have cr*p taste in movies, they don't enjoy masterpieces like saw, fracture, v 4 vendetta etc. It's easy to call a masterpiece cr*p if you don't understand. The creators aren't doin it 4 da money, they just breaking even. They're all about the story. You guys probably thought the matrix was just about dodgin bullets * +

xvansx 27.10.08 - 09:25pm
whats there to understand . i liked the first saw movie because it was something different in a genre that was starting to turn stale. now there just beating a dead horse. and as far as having cr*p taste in movies. im 100percent sure that i have better taste than you. matrix pfft...what were you thinking. * +

mangekyu 28.10.08 - 06:39am
Oh really, tell us your top 10 movies ever, let us see, just by your answers everyone will be able to tell you whether you have bad taste or not * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-29
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index