! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

best performance... - Page 3/5

Subject: best performance...
« <> »
wildhart 15.11.08 - 09:27am
Oh my god the cartoon joker is not the definitive version ya numpty its the comic book version anyone whose read a death in the family or the killing joke can attest to that * +

wildhart 15.11.08 - 09:31am
Jack Nicholsons portrayal was the closer to the comic book than Ledgers, but Ledger re-interpreted the character to suit the tone of the movie * +

mangekyu 15.11.08 - 04:15pm
I've read da killin joke. Batman beyond and da cartoon series are more available 4 the public, by them rewritin the joker character they completely changed him. Heaths character is not the joker. They've taken away that thing that makes him different from other villains. Btw @wildheart, where do ya download comic strips like you would download manga. * +

shamanix 15.11.08 - 04:24pm
Heath gave a more up-to-date interpretation of the JOKER.If you follow the recent Batman comix u will see that Heath's performance was spot on..He's acting was amazing.. * +

snowpony 15.11.08 - 05:53pm
nicole kidman in the others. she scared the hell out of me * +

shamanix 15.11.08 - 05:55pm
I have 2 agree there Snowpony,she was good in that movie.. * +

wildhart 15.11.08 - 07:36pm
Spot on Shamanix. Mangeyku as for downloading comics 'fraid I'm not much going to be much help I've always just brought the actual comics, but I know you can buy cheap dvdroms (with hundreds of issues on them) on eBay if thats any help? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index