! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

best performance... - Page 2/5

Subject: best performance...
« <> »
jacqui2 9.11.08 - 06:51am
I thnk meryl streep in mama mia * +

mangekyu 9.11.08 - 08:59am
Heath ledger was excellent but, he didn't do the joker justice, the joker is an exact opposite to batman, they should have made him more smilar to the cartoon 1, heath's 1 is portrayed as a murderous psychopath that seeks chaos, the original is the type of guy to perform crimes not 4 a purpose but just coz he thinks it'll make people laugh. He basically wants to put a smile on your face * +

mangekyu 9.11.08 - 09:03am
They left out the joker juice, they left out jokers fixation with batman and replaced it with knives, they left out jokers trademark evillaugh in the distance and his ability to see the funny side in every situation. * +

xnatix 9.11.08 - 08:10pm
i would say Tom Hanks in forrest gump he was brilliant x * +

bexo71 14.11.08 - 10:55pm
The joker is a psycho! That's why ledger's performance was so good. The joker is a ruthless murderer with no conscience, and therefore the exact opposite of the bat! * +

mangekyu 15.11.08 - 08:42am
No, joker and batman are the same. They are both costumed freaks. Through da comic and cartoon, joker tries to prove that him and batsy are the same. Compare mark hamils voice portrayal of the joker to heaths. The joker isn't legendary coz of heath, he's legendary coz of hamil. The jokers supposed to smile. He's the type of guy that will kill children and crack a joke after, insane but funny. * +

mangekyu 15.11.08 - 08:43am
Watch batman beyond return of joker * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark