! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

X FACTOR!! - Page 1/1

Subject: X FACTOR!!
Replies: 6 Views: 722

katsplat 30.08.08 - 06:09pm
What do people reckon bout it this year do you's think cheryl cole was the right replacement for sharon? * +

katsplat 30.08.08 - 06:21pm
dead2 R.I.P post * +

guest03 31.08.08 - 12:42am
yes she was, she knows the process well as she's been through it herself on popstars the rivals. plus she has a nice personality, her criticism towards the auditionee's has been constructive also. she doesnt just burst into fits of laughter like sharon sometimes did. * +

villafc 6.09.08 - 05:28am
she is the best replacement. Cant wait to see tonights * +

illirya 20.10.08 - 05:05am
I don't like Cheryl at all. She's out of her depth and the sycophantic publicity she recieves has gone to her head! Her opinions are unoriginal and simple-minded and she's extremely inarticulate. I expected a witty, sassy, interesting girl; not a dim, fake, preening princess! She's a chav who got lucky, nothing more. You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. * +

angelikk 20.10.08 - 10:35am
Judging by her performance on the show saturday night, shes in no position to be judging anybody else's singin.. Fkn muck * +

illirya 21.10.08 - 02:42am
Girls Aloud's performance was abysmal. Cheryl and Nadine preened their way through the song and Sarah screeched, yet they recieved a standing ovation! The judges were too cowardly to wipe the smug smiles off the girls faces and tell them how terrible they were. Shame. Has anyone else noticed how all the recent Girls Aloud music videos focus more on Cheryl and Nadine than the others? *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search