! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hellboy 2 vs dk - Page 2/3

Subject: Hellboy 2 vs dk
« <> »
wildhart 24.08.08 - 08:10am
Are you serious? Dark Knight war far, far superior to Batman Begins and every other comic book movie * +

schism46 24.08.08 - 08:25am
I dont agree at all. The dark knight was over hyped and over long and was patchy in its editing hopefully we can hope for a directors cut on dvd that fills in the blanks. Also ledgers joker was not as good as nicolsons in batman. * +

dwane83 24.08.08 - 12:50pm
christian bale was quite wooden in the dark knight, apart from that, and maybe a better leading lady, a quality film * +

tropiton 24.08.08 - 12:59pm
Both Nicholson and Ledger had their own approach to the Joker Nicholsons version is more campy but i think Ledger brought the comic book version to life. Also Nolan had a fresh take on directing dark knight..how boring and predictable would itv been if it was like the old Bat movies?? * +

tropiton 24.08.08 - 01:01pm
Oh goodness! pmpl How can it be compared to Hellboy! * +

shamanix 24.08.08 - 04:07pm
Pw you don't know what the fk you are saying! Are you on household detergents or something!? * +

hal9000 25.08.08 - 12:01am
shamanix, I think the pw was stating his opinion, and he would be the one that knows that best. So far you made 3 replies on how good the Dark Knight is. If you think the Dark Knight is better, fine. Not everyone has to agree with it. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index