! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Weepy film - Page 1/3

Subject: Weepy film
Replies: 17 Views: 1485
> »
demoness 6.08.08 - 06:35pm
Which film pulled at your heartstrings more than any other?Mine is definitely the derek bentley story, 'let him have it' starring the brilliant christopher eccleston as bently,a .19yr old man with metal age of 11yr old (due to his home being bombed in ww2 and his head being smashed in by rubble)he got in with local bad lads,wanted 2b like them,a robbery took place,cops came and he shouted to his * +

demoness 6.08.08 - 06:44pm
friend (when the cops asked him to throw them the gun) let him have it at which point his 16yr old mate went wild and started shooting at cops,killing one..bently and craig(the friend)denied the words were ever said.even fellow cops pointed out that let him have it may well have meant give the gun to police..bently hung for it,craig was given 10yrs as he was a minor..upsetting and true story * +

enygma1 6.08.08 - 08:54pm
Da superman2 returns...wata cr*p movie! I cried coz it ws mor romance dan superhero action * +

llass 6.08.08 - 11:05pm
WATERSHIP DOWN x gawd those poor bunny2 'bright eyes..........burning like fire........' sobsob * +

maxum 7.08.08 - 04:45am
Lmao@ bright eyes. The pianist comes to mind for me. * +

marc33 8.08.08 - 12:22am
The bridge of teribithia when the girl died that made me cry my eyes out * +

demoness 8.08.08 - 12:57pm
i find the weepy scene in ghost just hilarious..apart from aforementioned 'let him have it' i dont remember any other film getting to me like that.. * +

demoness 8.08.08 - 12:57pm
i find the weepy scene in ghost just hilarious..apart from aforementioned 'let him have it' i dont remember any other film getting to me like that.. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search