! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Worst Actors Ever!!! - Page 1/16

Subject: Worst Actors Ever!!!
Replies: 109 Views: 9876
> »
nopment 27.01.07 - 11:43am
Okay let's cut the cr*p and be totally honest. Who do you think are the worst actors in Hollywood at the moment. Cameron Diaz gets my vote for being the worst female actress, whilst Leo Dicaprio gets the worst male actor tag, and i don't care if they are ''Bankable'', that doesn't excuse how terrible the are at acting. Who do you think sucks at acting and why? * +

xvansx 27.01.07 - 01:35pm
decaprio was excellent in whats eating gilbert grape and the basketball diarys. guess you havent seen those lol. * +

nopment 27.01.07 - 02:25pm
I actually have seen both those movies, and he was a kid when he made those, most if not all kids can act at some stage, even i was in school plays and got rave reviews, but as an adult he is yet to impress me with his so called talent. * +

joob 27.01.07 - 02:33pm
Mariah carey n beyonce cant act haha * +

leia_aly 27.01.07 - 02:33pm
Kevin costner and keanu reeves, a plank of wood has more personality than them 2. * +

xvansx 27.01.07 - 02:38pm
he was in hes early and late teens when he made those but anyway. vin deasel. paul walker. demi moore. mena suvari. reese witherspoon. halle berry. geez the list goes on and on lol * +

eragon 27.01.07 - 02:47pm
ok b4 i get 2da w0rst act0rs,um,leonardo dicaprio is my fav act0r n camer0n diaz n sandra bull0ck my fav actreses.i cnt bliev u tink leo cnt act!u obviously havn wuchd his many m0vies.ANYWAY,w0rst act0r EVER is keanu reeves.He is 1 dimensi0nal n w0oden.bey0nce cnt act n neitha cn da WHOLE cast of backstage! * +

shamanix 27.01.07 - 04:50pm
Cameron Diaz is bad! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-16
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum