! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Worst Actors Ever!!! - Page 9/16

Subject: Worst Actors Ever!!!
« <> »
memeza 31.01.07 - 08:11pm
BAD ACTORS?. . . ppl you just dont believe when they are trying to ACT like they are a certain character.JULIA ROBERTS.NICOLOUS CAGE.LYNDSAY LOHAN.KATIE HOLMES * +

diordior 31.01.07 - 10:40pm
Lindsay Lohan, she ain't the best but she ain't that bad. * +

gckboy 1.02.07 - 11:50pm
hold it @ memeza, Julia robert is OK plz ! * +

diordior 2.02.07 - 12:03am
No she's not okay, she can't act, the only thing she has going 4 her is charisma, and screen presence. You ppl that think Julia is this great actress have obviously never seen the terrible acting she's displayed in films that aren't romcoms. Mary Reilly, Conspiracy Theory, The Pelican Brief. She's really the godmother of all the Cameron's of this world. * +

gckboy 2.02.07 - 01:37am
whateva! i still repeat dt Julia of d 'pretty woman' fame is OK !!! * +

diordior 2.02.07 - 08:30am
That's just it, she wasn't acting in that movie, she was basically just being herself. I wish i could physically explain to you ppl why I think these actors suck, cos text seriously isn't getting my msg across. * +

nur.786 3.02.07 - 07:37pm
ok firstly sum of u nd 2 calm the hell d0wn especialy n0pment or w0teva ur nick is lol.Leave Camer0n diaz al0ne!She is a gud actres so is jenifer anist0n!Leonardo dicaprio is briliant!2da pers0n who said edward n0rt0n cnt act ur crazy!N just caus ppl r stereotyped dusnt mean they cnt act!!as far as THE W0RST ACT0R g0es,its g0ta b keanu reeves.Talk about w0oden!John trav0lta n nicholas cage als0! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-16
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index