! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Worst Actors Ever!!! - Page 14/16

Subject: Worst Actors Ever!!!
« <> »
nopment 9.02.07 - 01:32pm
Ritz, dude! You need your head read. Jodie Foster is one of the greatest actors to ever live. The Accused, Nell, Panic Room, Silence of the Lambs, have you never seen those movies? * +

nur.786 9.02.07 - 02:09pm
wow,da guy who created dis topic realy tinks,no,believes,he kn0ws w0t his talking about.So sad. faint * +

ritz57 9.02.07 - 09:35pm
I have seen all those flicks except Nell. Ive also seen summerby or whatever it was called w/jodie and richard gere and inside man. I hated her rotten southern accent in silence of the lambs. * +

bbecakes 9.02.07 - 10:25pm
I am DiCaprios bigest fan! Hes made sum wise film choices ova the years n the only bad 2 hes made that i can think of woz Critters 3 and The Quick And The Dead. But ther r far less talented actors out ther than DiCaprio! Hes lucky that hes not been type cast in his career n i feel that its the actors who hav been that c*m off the worst. Diffrnt strokes 4 diffrnt folks bt my choice pamela anderson. * +

rockerog 27.08.07 - 01:16am
will ferrel (all of it), keanu reeves(love his movies tho but sucks wich is good btw)bruce willis in the 2000s, i dont know if he can act or not but i hate robert de niro, * +

66613_zn 27.08.07 - 01:20am
rocker you forgot to add the infamous steven seagal to your list..lmao * +

draven26 31.08.07 - 07:09pm
I would like to add my two penneth worth on keanu,the cgi acted better than he did in the Matrix which was s*h*te to begin with,Carrie anne moss and Laurence fishburne as bad.I would also suggest Wesley snipes cr*p in blade * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-16
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index