! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Official Anime Forum - Page 72/74

Subject: Official Anime Forum
« <> »
emmy2009 6.02.10 - 10:28pm
Light yagami is still the best anime character out there * +

laro696 29.05.10 - 08:39pm
why did this topic die? lol * +

edit.or 30.05.10 - 07:03pm
bleach roxx,ichigo aint a looser! lol i dont like naruto though,havent watched it but i ve heard some stories and saw some topics,look at the web and it cant be compared to it,i find full metal alchemist better than naruto,sorry naruto fans,but my best anime is still ******* YU-GI-OH ******* and i mean yu-gi-oh,not yu-gi-oh gx even yaden yuki is awesome,pharaoh is the pharaoh :) :) * +

edit.or 30.05.10 - 07:08pm
what else?my favorite yu-gi-oh serial? well the oricallcos thing of course,the moment when it tried to took yami but it bounced off of his power,my favorite part,i even made the card as it was nowhere to be found in sale,i have all 3 rings of oricalcos and some cards i added by my self related to positioning the rings of oricalcos :) :) * +

diablo_a 1.06.10 - 01:07am
Is it wrong to say that i love Ichimaru's evilness? * +

angiets 1.06.10 - 02:20am
my partner an i have give or take a few about 50 complete series boxsets an a few movies to add, still to watch them all! some favourites would be: fate stay night, shakugan no shana, claymore, gantz, deathnote, fruits basket, best student counsil, chobits, ergo proxy,my hime an a whole bunch of others. currently watching samarai chamo * +

angiets 1.06.10 - 02:21am
my partner an i have give or take a few about 50 complete series boxsets an a few movies to add, still to watch them all! some favourites would be: fate stay night, shakugan no shana, claymore, gantz, deathnote, fruits basket, best student counsil, chobits, ergo proxy,my hime an a whole bunch of others. currently watching samarai champloo. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-74
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index