! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Writers Forum - Page 3/185

Subject: Writers Forum
« <> »
kingzog 1.01.06 - 11:29am
Not that i know anything about childrens books, but its fairly easy to do that these days with microsoft word, or by using a photocopier creatively, so if you can, why not. * +

smaug 1.01.06 - 11:30am
Thats a hard one, i havent done any books with illustrations, but i think separate would be better. I'll ask a few people tonight to make sure. * +

elfie20 1.01.06 - 02:04pm
Aw,wud you?Thatd be great! * +

smaug 1.01.06 - 11:54pm
Sorry for slow reply. Sent out a message about the childrens book, but might only found out sometime tomorrow. * +

smaug 2.01.06 - 10:36pm
Finally got an answer back about the children's book. Here it is: she should query with the text only. If the publisher makes an offer on the book, she can mention that she also does illustrations. The publisher may choose to go with those, or they may pair the with an illustrator of their choice that must be my longest post ever. I hope it helps. * +

smaug 2.01.06 - 10:37pm
Finally got an answer back about the children's book. Here it is: she should query with the text only. If the publisher makes an offer on the book, she can mention that she also does illustrations. The publisher may choose to go with those, or they may pair the with an illustrator of their choice that must be my longest post ever. I hope it helps. * +

elfie20 3.01.06 - 10:01pm
Thank you :) i really didnt like that tho.. I mean, its my book,and my.. In search for a better word- vision,and as its mine,no one could vizualize it perfectly,i have the details,and it just wont be right if its tampered with!Am I being a total child here,or is that a usual feeling? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-185
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index