! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Writers Forum - Page 2/185

Subject: Writers Forum
« <> »
smaug 1.01.06 - 10:24am
Have you tried to get any of them published? * +

elfie20 1.01.06 - 10:34am
Sort of.I was gonna enter a anthology once,but I lost my internet connection, and they needed it by net.They gave me a thanks in the intro to the book tho. :) other than that,no.My short stories are usually 2 pages long, and I need more,and better stories before I send them in.I am working on a childrens book now,with illustrations and all.. Any tips? * +

smaug 1.01.06 - 10:54am
Dont give up. And they really must have liked your story if they mentioned it in the intro. What kind of other tips are you looking for? * +

elfie20 1.01.06 - 11:00am
Well,how do I present the man*script, in a letter,in addition to the script? And should I send several short stories,or just chapters?I mean,I know nothing of publishing! * +

kingzog 1.01.06 - 11:03am
Double-spaced ... On one side of the paper only ... Include a synopsis ... And dont expect instant success. Good luck. * +

smaug 1.01.06 - 11:09am
It depends on the writers guidelines for the publication, but it's better to send one short story at a time. And the script is usually separate from the cover page/letter. * +

elfie20 1.01.06 - 11:13am
What about the kids book im making? Its got illustrations, should the text and pics and be on the same page? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-185
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index