! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Writers Forum - Page 185/185

Subject: Writers Forum
« <
mangekyu 26.01.10 - 03:56pm
Tempest: Skies on Fire. How does that sound for a title? * +

durbdude 27.01.10 - 09:53am
Hey guys. Im gonna be writing my first book soon. Really nervous. I need some help though: i seem to be getting really demotivated and experiencing writers block more often than ever. Also when it comes to research, what if i use a site like wikipedia where the info is free. Are there royalties involved towards the article author? Inbox if you guys can. Awesome forum! Lets stick together guys. * +

mangekyu 27.01.10 - 03:06pm
If it's fiction, then you don't need to credit wiki coz anybody can edit it. Non fiction is more troublesome, i don't know about non fiction. What's it about? * +

eris 28.01.10 - 12:34pm
i struggle with completing stories.. i do freelance writing, but its not the kind of writing i like to do. i also do a column called debbie does columns on letterdash.. basically i'm doing just about everything to get recognised. * +

masterly 30.01.10 - 08:52pm
If you're doing research that requires reading, then get books; you can contact experts etc and ask them questions and get a more wholesome idea of whatever it is you're researching.. Wiki is more of a reference tool as opposed to a replacement of actual research. * +

mr.pryce 29.04.10 - 04:34pm
hey i'm a writer too and i just started writing a book because i heard its the only way to make it in the writing business. i don't get much publication and i too would do anything to be recognize. what i need is to join a writing community so i can get support. * +

mr_mcgoo 29.04.10 - 10:12pm
Dean koontz ftw! master of our darkest dreams and literary juggler *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-185
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark