! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Writers Forum - Page 183/185

Subject: Writers Forum
« <> »
edit.or 17.12.09 - 06:50am
bus doesn t arive but if you wait long anougph something else will,that type of railway bus that uses electric wires to move,i don t know what its called on english but u know what i mean.. and it s strange coze there are no railway nor wires,the place ain t designed for tham,yet it transports many people and they all wear black ropes,grim reaper style..one of tham looks through the glass and-omg! * +

edit.or 17.12.09 - 06:58am
there is no face,no body,just clothes.it sudenly graps it s head i.e. the clothes lmao and start shaking unhumanly fast.the man at the bus stop notices the vehicle slows down and horrified starts to run as the bus door open and creatures holding huge butcher knives start running to him.he runs through the village he well knows but sudenly stops.infront of his feets there was nothing but a cliff.a men gets butchered at the edge and falls in the endless pit * +

edit.or 17.12.09 - 07:06am
he awakes traped in the tiny closet next to the mirror and the empty..thing u put your cloths on lol.he looks at the mirror and seas he doesn t have a face anymore.the horrific music and he grabs by the head and start shaking unhumaly hitting in the closet walls trying to get out.the last thing he saw is mirror and..eternal darkness,he stopped being aware of his exsistence,felt nothing,thoughted nothing,wasn t alive.and it will happen again..stay away from bus stops mwahaha lmao * +

britton2 19.12.09 - 10:59pm
Im unpublished as far, iv wrote around 6or7 movies, one was a draft for a sequel to the upcoming transformers 3 movie which i called transformers: judgement, it is a perfect end to the movie series but as yet i cant get dreamworks to read it * +

masterly 20.12.09 - 01:58pm
Ooo pot boiling. Very original * +

masterly 20.12.09 - 02:04pm
You guys wanna write good scripts just for movies? Why not try writing a good play? * +

mangekyu 21.12.09 - 05:40am
No, you can create your plot 1st. Eg. Just off the top of my head. Main character has been driven to the brink of insanity due to bein able to see ghosts their entire life. As a result, they become an exc0xist n a demon hunter. Then you can create ghost n demons general abilities and weaknesses. Then you give the main character an ability that works well against their weaknesses. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-185
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index