! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Writers Forum - Page 181/185

Subject: Writers Forum
« <> »
edit.or 12.12.09 - 09:59am
here s a plan for writing a good storie 1.story,some distant legend,possibly 500 years before or so 2.a guy or a buy or a girl or a chick as a main character,and she doesn t know anythin 3.someone old n wise dies in a brutal excident and he leaves her (let s say her,that would be nice for this story) an old artifact,she unlocks it s power and it shows her that she ain t human 4.a strange internacional gang with powers * +

edit.or 12.12.09 - 10:05am
with powers from the many more artifact uses some kind of spells to brake her mind 05.the fight is through entire serial (let s say it s a show rather than a movie) 06.she wins unlockin in the meantime,higher level of power 07.she fighted humans using the power of elements i.e. the gang,so far,now aliens invasion starts 08.aliens are the same race as her and she finds out about who she is 09.advanture starts now and vuella * +

edit.or 12.12.09 - 10:13am
now the name..this is the hardest thing.. core27.done,you have a plan for a gr8 script.i see the girl allready,all in red rubber with a big white bone a like clow instead of one hand and dark blue eyes,kinda tech anime a like runnin faster than human,nice! everyone,you can use this story as you like,ain t copyrighted and i m not interested to add it to my script collection now when i revealed it2d world.. * +

destry 12.12.09 - 11:35am
Sounds like shoite * +

edit.or 12.12.09 - 07:04pm
destry knock yourself out,write your own plot * +

edit.or 13.12.09 - 06:07am
any writers in here pmpl * +

destry 13.12.09 - 01:59pm
I'm not giving you my plot. I'm working on a screenplay at the moment. It's a drama/thriller set in the suburbs * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-185
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index